Employee Leasing Services & Quotes for Contractors
General Contractor Solutions’s relationship with Employee Leasing Companies (or PEO’s) allows clients to cost-effectively outsource the management and maintenance of workers comp, payroll, human resources, and employee benefits. This allows the client to focus on their business and grow their bottom line while we take care of the rest.
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters such as health benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. General Contractor Solutions contracts them with a PEO to assume these responsibilities and provide expertise in human resources management. This allows the client to concentrate solely on the operational and revenue-producing side of its operations.
Companies all over the United States have started using PEO’s for all their human resource needs because PEO’s provide:
- Relief from the burden of employment administration.
- Assistance to improve productivity and profitability
- Improved employment practices, compliance and risk management to reduce liabilities.
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package, allowing clients to be competitive in the labor market.
- A wide range of personnel management solutions through a team of professionals.
Benefits of PEO Services
For your business, a PEO:
- Provides experienced professionals in HR, benefits, payroll and risk management.
- Assumes certain employment related liabilities.
- Delivers professional assistance with compliance (payroll, OSHA, EEOC).
- Provides secure Internet access to payroll, benefits and personnel data.
- Provides access to professional HR guidance and materials.
- Manages claims.
- Supplies clear, easy-to-read and professionally written employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Improves cost control.
- Delivers access to better benefits.
- Reduces turnover.
- Provides quality benefits and recruiting assistance to attract and retain the best employees.
- Provides you more time to focus on your bottom line.
- Gives you the opportunity to grow your business faster.
For your employees, a PEO:
- Provides access to comprehensive benefits often previously unavailable – 401(k), Section 125 plan, comprehensive insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Plan.
- Delivers on-time and accurate payroll.
- Provides professional assistance with employment-related issues.
- Supplies easy-to-read employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Enables more employees to receive statutory protection.
- Improves communication among and between employees.
- Offers up-to-date information on labor regulations, workers’ rights and worksite safety.
- Processes claims efficiently and responsively.
- Enables employees who move from one PEO client to another to avoid loss of eligibility for benefits.
- Provides improved access to payroll information, benefits, personnel data, vacation and sick time accrual, and specialized reports.
- May offer credit union membership and banking privileges.
- Frequently offers exclusive employee discounts and rates on travel, entertainment and services.
For government, a PEO:
- Consolidates several companies’ employment tax filings into one.
- Provides more professional preparation and reporting.
- Accelerates collection of taxes.
- Extends access to medical benefits to more workers.
- Provides access to 401(k) retirement savings opportunities to more employees.
- Improves the communication of government requirements and changes to small businesses and their employees.
- Reduces litigation by resolving many problems before they reach court.
- Allows government agencies to reach businesses through a single-employer entity.